Friday, March 8, 2013

Hey White Liar...

Is there such a thing as white lies? and what if something starts out as a white lie but grow into something bigger. I know we all lie or have lied in our life but if your doing it to protect someone does it make it okay?

I found out that someone has been lying to me and I know it's to protect me but it is tearing me up inside knowing that they are keeping something from me. Do I confront this person or just let it slide? It's not life treating or super serious but it makes me question their sincerity and my trust toward them. Am I going to question everything that comes out of their mouth now? I already have trust issues with people, is this going to deepen that?

I really am at a lost of what to do and that's why I am up at 5:30 am on a Friday morning when I should be sleeping cause my mind won't slow down long enough for me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment