Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sorry Attempt For a Blog Post

This is my attempt at posting something today. I already wrote two post for my beauty blog so I guess I'm all blogged out for the day but I felt bad cause I haven't written in a couple of days. Right now I'm sitting at my desk in my office playing my favorite playlist on itunes that always seems to help me write (consisting of Adele and Florida Georgia Line) but the word are just not flowing, I even went through some of the drafts I have saved but none of them felt right to post today ( When I write negative or too personal blogs I never publish them, just save them and hope I have the courage one day to post them) 

So today I'll leave you a couple links to my other blog so you can read those post, one is up now, the other will be up tmrw morning. Also leave you with a link to Florida Georgia Line website, they are a relatively new duo out in country music fixing to release their second single. They are definitely my new favorite but I might be biased since I know one of the guys. They are also nominated for ACM's Best New Duo/Group if you want to go Get Your Vote On!

L is home now, so we're going to go hit the gym for about an hr. 

See Y'all Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment