Saturday, July 5, 2014

Doctors Appointments

I had my 6 week postpartum appointment on the 2nd and my 2 week post op appointment on the 3rd. 

Post op went well, He said that my scars where healing nicely. I addressed my concern with some possible swelling and tenderness. He assured me that it was still early and as long as I continued with my medicine, light duty at work, and watched my diet and alcohol consumption I'd be fine.

Ob appointment also went well. Of course she asked how I was doing physically and mentally. I'm still down my 25+ lbs from the pregnancy and loss and now another 5+ from the surgery, so about 30 total. Emotionally I'm doing the same, I have my good days and my bad. I let her know my cycles still hadn't returned, so we again discussed Clomid but for now we decided to wait 6 months. She gave us the go ahead to start ttc again and not waiting the 2 cycles she originally said which I'm happy about and so is the hubs. She wants me back in 6 months but hopefully it will be before then.

 We then got to go out of town for the 4th of July to visit some friends in Chattanooga and after 6 weeks finally got to spend some "quality" time together.



*Update*  My cycle did return on the 11th. I think I'm one of the few women who were happy about getting their period, while its not the outcome I wanted, it does give me a started point to base off of. And I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 28th, so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment