Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's About Time

Where has the past 7 month gone...it has taken me that long to finally get on here and get started. This was supposed to be a blog about me and my husband's first year together as married couple. About the things we learn, the hard times we go through, and the simple joy of being man and wife. Well since we only have 5 months left in our first year of marriage, I'm still going to go back and talk about the wonderful 7 months me and Liridon have spent together so far but I'm also going to make this blog about the life journey I started and will continue to make. I have made some major changes in my life over the past year or so and I want to share and discuss those with my friends. Maybe some of y'all could use a change and I hope I can be some inspiration like the people have been for me. I'll be talking more about the wonderful people in my life who inspired that change, and even though I still maybe doubting myself from time to time I know that with out them I wouldn't be were I am today, the person I am today! Here's to an amazing journey as a wife, daughter, sister, friend, mentor and Christian!

No comments:

Post a Comment