Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm back....

 ... for real this time!

It's been over a year since my last post and that's just ridiculous but I'm back, I'm focus and I'm determined to make something of myself and this blog in 2013. I will be adding a lot of new feature this year as I have dreams and goals I want to achieve this year.
I don't believe in New Years resolutions cause I always break them but I'm do believe in a purpose driven life and I'm ready to live mine.

I love to make women feel beautiful and share my love and passion for that. Whether this road is still with Mary Kay I'm not sure at this moment but I know that it will unfold if I let God show me the way. So in the mean time I'm going to expand my horizons and learn about all aspects/brands of the beauty industry, hair and makeup.

I'm also jumping on the health band wagon but not as some crash diet fade or just trying to lose weight but a healthy lifestyle change in general. there are things I have planned for 2013 that require me to be at my healthiest emotionally, physical, mentally and financially. So one day a week will be my weigh in and accountability post. And I will also have random post about my mental and emotional journey and our financially journey as a couple.

But my first love of food and cooking will not be hindered by this new healthy lifestyle. I'm not one of those people who tend to cut things out of their diet, portion control is the key. Lets face it I'm a sweet whore. If anything it will increase my cooking blogs and knowledge because I will be cooking 6 nights a week and doing food journals and menu planning and will choose Hubby and mines favorite dish of the week to vlog.

Yes I said VLOG! I will also be spreading my wings into the vlog and YouTube world!

My first official blog back will be an update of what has been going on in the H household for the past year. Trust me there has been a lot of changes!


Looking forward to new faces and catching up with old ones as I dive right back into this amazing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment