Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friends

Dear World,

As I sit at home alone on my day off watching the news with foils in my hair I realize one thing... I need more friends. Ones who will actually be around when I need them. Ones who drop what they are doing when I call. Ones who will follow through with their word. Ones who make me laugh unstead of stressed out. Ones who will listen to me complain all day and never judge me or feel sorry for me. Ones who give good advice but won't get mad if I don't take it. Ones who can understand my sarcasm. Just to name a few.

I know this may seem like alot but I'm just asking for someone to be there/ to talk to. I'm pretty sure laying all my problems on the all ready over stressed hubby is not good, plus I need someone to talk to about him!

Sincerely,
Lonely and bored Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment