Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Homecoming!

I've been absent the past week, still trying to get use to managing my time better (I've had this problem since Kindergarten) but I had to post tonight real quick with some exciting news...

After 7 months my cousin is back home from his second deployment!
Arrived safe and sound this morning at home in NC.
Very excited for my cousin, their little girl and the rest of the family along with all the other Marine families that got their loved ones back today. 
They will be spending a couple weeks at home then headed down here to GA so the rest of the family can celebrate his homecoming in person.


Seeing each other for the first time.


I try to thank God everyday for the brave men and women who fight for this country and especially for the ones so close to home. Now only about 3 more months til one of my besties Whit's hubby comes home :-) 


Keep this family and everyone else who is still over seas in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment