Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays

Happy Wednesday Y'all!



I'm Loving... being back at work!
(For the most part)

I'm Loving... that my two direct managers are on vacation this week!

I'm Loving... that I finally waxed my eyebrows!
(may seem trivial but those things were out of control, lol)

I'm Loving... my new hair do!

 
I'm Loving... that hubby made dinner last night!
(hence the no What's for Dinner Tuesday)

I'm Loving... the wonderful tips I got today!
(Oh yeah that was sarcasm, trying to stay positive)


I'm Loving... that I get to hang out with some of my favorite people this weekend
 and maybe even go to the lake!

I'm Loving... that I'm becoming more open on my blog!

I'm Loving... that L loves me enough to bring me a GIANT sweet tea at work today, driving 20 mins out of his way when all he wanted to do was take a nap!
(and he was sweet enough to bring my manager one too)

 

And as always... I'm Loving...my thoughtful Hubby!

Not the best one but I just finally uploaded these from our Fla. trip back in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment