Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DRAMAAAA!

They drain every ounce of energy out of my body, I feel more exhausted after a hour with them than 48 hours of no sleep. You know the type, the ones who feed off of drama. They live for it, they like to cause it, they like to stick their nose in others people's and they love stirring the pot!

I've had my fair share this past weekend and I'm over it, over them! I've never been afraid of writing people out of my life for a good reason and I won;t be thinking twice this time. I'm 25 years old, I don't need these types of "friends" in my life. I have enough going on right now I don't need their added stress and drama. A professor of mine told me this once and I've always remembered it: "People are either wind in your sails our anchors on your tail"

This whole drama was something that was building between my husband and BIL, it's along story but the gist of it is: BIL was mad at hubby for something that happened 2 weeks ago outside of work, so he tried to get hubby in trouble at work on Thursday which almost cost hubby a week off work without pay. And then M blew up on me Sunday cause I said something to my parents about it (only because my mom wanted L to do something for her this week and I said he might be wide open and they wanted details).   I'm not claiming to know the whole story but messing with someones income is just messed up! And  9 out of 10 times I'm going to take my husbands back, even if he's wrong! (which he wasn't in this case)

During the mist of the drama unfolding it is brought to light that L's boss that he trusted with his secret of joining the Navy told my sister and BIL (the three of them work together). We have been very careful of the people we have told this news to 1) because we still aren't sure about all the details and 2) because it's still in the beginning stages we only want positive people who will encourage this decision to know.

So that's where we are now, neither one of us talking to each other and as sad as that is I'm okay with it for now. Hopefully things get worked out and we can all tolerate to be in the same room as each other and maybe even go back to hanging out since we do have alot of the same friends but for now family functions/ church might be a little awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment