Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday





Photobucket


So I'm joining this new craze a little late but I have one thing to say...

Hey, my name is Rachel and I'm addicted to Pinterest!

In a little over a week I've added close to 200 pins :-)

Anyway here are some of the things I'm obsessed over!




Story of my life :-)
 



The perfect back/side door area!
 






So looking forward to Fall to wear my black polish :-)

 





These have "Girls Night" written all over them!

 







Thinking about this or something like it






I want a place like this in the N.GA mountains





I NEED to find this ring!
 
Source: tumblr.com via Rachel on Pinterest





Trying this with the Sistas this weekend!





This will definitely be in our future home!


Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment