Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

I got this idea from my friend LBP, who got the idea from her "Big" , who got the idea from Airing My Dirty Laundry who got it from Glamour. Did you follow that?
***Warning*** maybe a little depressing sorry, I'm in a funk!

It's OK...

That I said I was going to make dinner every night this week but then proceed to tell L to get Steak & Shake for dinner.

To use my bummed knee as an excuse to not work out.
 (not really cause it probably wouldn't hurt as much if I lost a few lbs)

To be a little irritated at the Mr. for promising me a day full of him tmrw but then forgot his little brother has to stay the night.

To not be excited about a bridal show I'm doing on Sunday,
I'm a little fearful of failure after the last one I did was a bust.

To want things in life right now opposed to waiting or putting in the work sometimes.

That I have a wedding shower to go to Saturday and I haven't gotten a gift yet.

That my tan is slowly fading because of the cloudy weather we've had, but I plan to make up for the no pool time lately next week and on the 4th.

To be over this week!

To keep reading my post from yesterday,
 to remind myself about all the good things to be thankful for.


Sorry again for the depressing post, I needed to get that out.
Looking forward to a better day tmrw and a great weekend celebrating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment