Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays (Semi) Wordless Style











Photobucket







I'm Loving... that I finally got to go to the pool today!



I'm Loving... that I'm going to a bible study with sista D tmrw morning!

I'm Loving... that 'm going to pick my niece at camp on Friday.
I wish I was 9 and could go back to Camp Glisson!



I'm Loving... that I had the great idea to leave a package at Glisson as a surprise for my "baby" cousin who will be there for a week starting this coming Sunday.



I'm Loving... that hubby promised to spend all day Saturday just the two of us :-)



I'm Loving... that I have some great MK ideas for July. Best month ever!



I'm Loving... that Friday at 12:01am if not before I will be getting a text from my Director that she has won her first Caddy!




I'm Loving... I made $50 bucks tonight doing what I love to do... Hair!

I'm Loving... that I hopefully will get to go to the lake and my old neighborhood this weekend for the 4th!
Going to the lake with friends is the only way L will get out of Saturday alone time. (see above)



And as always... I'm Loving... My loving husband

This was my 24th birthday, don't you just love the curly mohawk?

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet that you sent your cousin a little surprise package!! What a great idea!

    Happy 4th of July! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete